- The Assembly recognizes the work of the Mat-Su Fish Team, who helped changed the framework of commercial fishing in Cook Inlet at the recent Alaska Board of Fisheries. The changes will provide a corridor for more northern-bound silvers to reach the Mat-Su. Pictured are Mat-Su Fish & Wildlife Commission & Borough staff.
- School and Borough officials toured 2 of the Borough's $214 Million in school projects recently. Here School Board Member Deborah Retherford and Architect Chris Whittington-Evans look at The Day School off Bogard Road.
- Borough officials tour The Day School.
- Valley Pathways gets underway with 46,511 square feet under construction. Project Manager Robert Scott, Borough Manager John Moosey and School Board Member Deborah Retherford share a laugh on a tour.
- Wow! Board of Fish Adopts Game-Changing Regs to Help Mat-Su Salmon. Read and hear audio by clicking image.