Land Use Permits may be obtained from the LMD for Use of borough-owned land for activities that cannot be authorized under another category. Permits may be for commercial or private use of unimproved borough land and have duration longer than 7 days at any one location or longer than 21 days in a 12 month period.
Examples of land use permits are:
- Setting up an air quality monitoring station for 5 years
- Provide a seasonal fish guiding camp
- Parking a private vehicle at a day-use lot for longer than 1 day
Land Use permits require:
- general liability insurance
- a security deposit, and
- a minimum annual payment of $500
It is advised that the applicant speak with a land management agent prior to submitting an application. The application process will take longer than 30 days to complete.
To download the application, please click here.
There are no commerical timber sales at this time.