*Anyone under 9 must have a responsible individual of at least 13 yrs old in the water within arms reach of them at all times.
*The operation and use of the slides and diving board is not guaranteed.
POOL FACILITY RULES
- Payment is required before swimming.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed on premises. Any and all persons exhibiting such behavior are required to leave without a refund, or will be denied admittance and be reported to the proper authorities.
- Persons with open wounds, sores, or any communicable disease may not enter the pool.
- Toys and equipment brought to the pool need to be approved by the lifeguard prior to their use.
- Running is not allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Smoking and chewing tobacco is not allowed in the facility, or within 50 feet of the facility.
- Profanity is prohibited.
- All patrons are subject to the lifeguard’s interpretation of the rules.
- Only regulation swim wear is allowed. NO COTTON CLOTHING ALLOWED!
- Swim diapers are required for all patrons (children and adults) who lack bowel and bladder control.
- All persons must shower thoroughly, head to toe, before entering the pool.
- A lifeguard MUST be on duty before entering the pool or hot tub.
- Listen to the lifeguard. Failure to do so will result in expulsion from the facility without a refund.
- While at the pool, all children under nine years of age must be accompanied in the water, within arms reach of a responsible individual at least thirteen years of age, at all times.
- A responsible adult must be within arms reach of any child using a flotation device at all times.
- Persons unable to pass a swimming proficiency test must be accompanied in deep water by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Riding or sitting on another person’s shoulders is not allowed.
- Hanging from the diving board or slides is not allowed.
- Rough play is not allowed. This includes dunking, splashing, shoving, pushing, harassment, or flirtatious behavior.
- Diving is only allowed in the diving well.
Please take note of the additional rules posted at the pool on use of the Locker Rooms, Diving Well, Diving Board, Slide, and Alaska DEC Public Swimming Pool and Spa Hygiene Requirements when you visit the facility.