The MAT-SU Library Network is a partnership between Borough, City, and School District Libraries in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough. It was formed to provide cooperation, shared services, cost savings between all of these libraries.
The cities and borough libraries comprise the seven public libraries of the network, while the school district has 36 school libraries between elementary, middle and High schools.
Murder in Margaritaland!
Notices via E-Mail
Big Lake Strong Women Fitness Program
Coming Soon ...
Library Notices via E-Mail
Check with your librarian to verify your current email address.
Strong Women Fitness Program
An exercise and fitness program especially for mid-life and older women.
You are invited to participate in the Strong Women Program,
now meeting twice a week at the Big Lake Public Library.
- This is a national fitness program that is designed to improve muscle strength, balance and flexibility.
- New classes begin every eight weeks, but you may join at anytime.
- Cost is only $5 for the entire eight week session.
- Classes are held on Mondays and Thursday from 10 am to 11 am.
- Come and join our friendly and supportive group.