The MAT-SU Library Network is a partnership between Borough, City, and School District Libraries in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough. It was formed to provide cooperation, shared services, cost savings between all of these libraries.
The cities and borough libraries comprise the seven public libraries of the network, while the school district has 36 school libraries between elementary, middle and High schools.
Big Lake Strong Women Fitness Program
Celebrate Grandparent's Day
Fun Physics and It's Shocking
Hands on Science Discovery Tables
by the Alaska Museum of Science and Nature!
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Place: Willow Community Center
This event is to honor grandparents and senior members of the Willow Community.
Sponsored by the Willow Library, Willow Library Association and WACO revenue sharing grant
Questions? Contact Julie at 861-7655
Strong Women Fitness Program
An exercise and fitness program especially for mid-life and older women.
You are invited to participate in the Strong Women Program,
now meeting twice a week at the Big Lake Public Library.
- This is a national fitness program that is designed to improve muscle strength, balance and flexibility.
- New classes begin every eight weeks, but you may join at anytime.
- Cost is only $5 for the entire eight week session.
- Classes are held on Mondays and Thursday from 10 am to 11 am.
- Come and join our friendly and supportive group.