Strong Women Fitness Program
An exercise and fitness program especially for mid-life and older women.
You are invited to participate in the Strong Women Program,
now meeting twice a week at the Big Lake Public Library.
- This is a national fitness program that is designed to improve muscle strength, balance and flexibility.
- New classes begin every eight weeks, but you may join at anytime.
- Cost is only $5 for the entire eight week session.
- Classes are held on Mondays and Thursday from 10 am to 11 am.
- Come and join our friendly and supportive group.