March 16, 2011 - LiDAR and Imagery Project Update
The Request For Proposal (RFP), 11-070 LiDAR & Imagery Acquisition Project, was published on Feb 17th.
There was a pre-proposal meeting on Feb 25th and 11-070 Addendum #1 was issued to address the questions that came up during that meeting.
The response period to the RFP closed on March 8th.
A team of five individuals was pulled together to review the proposals.
The team consists of the following Individuals:
- Heather Kelley, MSB GIS Specialist
- Jim DePasquale, MSB GIS Specialist
- Eric Goudey, MSB GIS Addressing Supervisor
- Keith Cunningham, Sr. Data Quality Engineer, ASF, GI Remote Sensing and Alaska Satellite Facility (ASF), Geophysical Institute
- Tom Sturm, USGS Geospatial Liaison for AK (acting), AZ, and NV
Evaluations were based on the criteria listed in the RFP.
More information regarding a potential vendor should be available by next Monday.
Two additional funding agreements have come forward over the last couple of months from The Alaska Energy Authority and The Nature Conservancy. Legislation for these agreements was introduced to the MSB Assembly last night (March 15th) and will be voted on at the April 5th assembly meeting.