myProperty: the Matanuska-Susitna Borough Real Property Search
Owner / Buyer Search
- The borough database lists the last name first, so if you want to search for 'Bill Jones', enter: 'Jones Bill'
- If you do not know the first name, or it is commonly shortened (like 'Bill' for 'William') try entering a part of the name.
- You can search for all or a part of a name, If you enter 'William' it would return all users who have 'William' in their name. This would include all of the following: William Jones, Todd Williams and Bill McWilliams
- This is the parcel's street address.
- You can enter all or part of a address.
- If you are looking for '141 E. Outer Springer Way' any of the follow searches would find it (and a whole lot more)
- 141 E. Outer Springer Way
- 141 E. Outer Springer
- 141 Outer Springer
- Outer Springer
- The Subdivision Name Search will accept all or part of a Subdivision Name
- You may also use a Subdivision ID, a four digit number shared by all parcels in a subdivision.
- The Tax ID, also known as the the Account ID, may be found on your tax bill.
- The Parcel ID is another method to search myProperty. It is a unique 5 digit number.
- These fields will accept all or a part of a Tax ID or Parcel ID.