MAT-SU—This week on the Mayor's Minute, Matanuska-Susitna Borough Mayor Larry DeVilbiss gives highlights of the recent election certification and the regular meeting that followed.
Some of the subjects include:
• Talkeetna Library funding
• a new archaeological district
• state funding for Willow Fire Service Area
• two overridden vetos on road service areas
• an old and a new gravel operation
• a renewed port lease with Alutiiq Manufacturers
• Government Peak road and fire service area annexations
• 5-year-borough land disposal process
• a designated aging and resource "district"
• Susitna Ferry monthly costs funded through December
• State Human Services Community Matching Grant funding
• Federal Aviation Administration grant
and more. Click here to listen.