Aviation Advisory Board (AAB)
The aviation advisory board is establised to provide advice on issues relating to airports and aviation within the borough. The dutes of the board are to make recommendations regarding:
- the borough's annual capital improvement program;
- ordinances relating to airports and aviation land use compatibility and preservation of aviation lifestyle;
- the advancement of air navigation methodologies and technology in the borough;
- development of a safe and efficient system of public and private airports and seaplane/floatplane bases in the borough;
- airport and aviation studies conducted by the borough; and
- other borough aviation issues, as requested by the administration or assembly.
Please, check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.