Big Lake library is open! We ask patrons to wear masks if at all possible (we have some for you if you forget), observe social distancing, and limit their time to browsing and pick-up. Our computers are available and we can print, fax, and email documents for you.
- We are still doing a summer reading program, with take-home activities, and we would love you to participate!
- Peggy has a Wednesday Zoom event on our Facebook page.
- Strong Women are meeting Mondays and Thursdays in the Pavilion of Jordan Park.
- A great number of discarded books are looking for a home. Please come by and adopt!
SUMMER READING PROGRAM AUGUST WEEK ONE ACTIVITY
Only two weeks left!
The last day to turn in chance tickets is August 13th.
The drawing for bikes and other prizes will take place on facebook live August 15th.
Can you still sign up? YES! Of course!
Can You Help?
- We have an AMAZON SMILES account! Any time you shop on Amazon you can help the library!
- We accept any clean, gently used, books. These books will either go in the collection, to another library, or on our sales table, but everything helps.
- You can donate Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program Credit to the library every time your shop at Fred Meyer.
- Would you like to spend a few minutes gardening, processing books, or other odd jobs? We love volunteers. Just ask any staff member about how you can help.
- Join the Library Advocates! The Library Advocates meet a few times each year to help the library with special projects. It doesn't take much time, and the more hands we have, the more can get done!