Office of Administrative Hearings
The Office of Administrative Hearings consists of five seats that rotate service. The Office of Administrative Hearings has jurisdiction over the following:
- Borough contract bid award appeals pursuant to MSB 3.08.342
- appellate jurisdiction over forfeiture of animals pursuant to MSB 24.40.030
- relocation benefits and services appeals
- duties as a hearing officer regarding the ethics code under MSB 2.71
- original jurisdiction over level 5 animal classifications under MSB 24.26
Office of Administrative Hearings code can be found at MSB 2.29.
Please, check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.