1) If you feel sick or have been around anyone who is sick in the last 14 days please do not enter and call for curbside pickup.
2) Maximum of 20 patrons will be allowed in library at a time with a 1 hour time limit.
3) Wearing of masks is strongly suggested. We will have a few available for use.
4) Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
5) Children may not be unattended or dropped off, most toys have been put away.
6) Curbside services will still be available for anyone who prefers not to come in.
7) Holds will still only be placed on local materials.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Our hours will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Noon - 8pm, Wednesday and Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday 10am - 3:30pm. Call with any questions, 861-7655.
The Willow Library is the hub of the community. We are a safe place for all to gather and to feel part of the greater community. We provide not only library services and programs but access to the Willow Community Center and as an information source for Willow as a whole.
Our book club is always accepting new participants - join anytime!
This book club meets in the library's reference room on the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm. Titles are selected from a predetermined list. Please contact the library to find out how to obtain a copy of the current selection before the meeting.
Also plan to join Willow Reads! We have a selection of books with blue stars, read one and enter to win a monthly drawing! Read 15 and be entered to win the grand prize! Willow Reads Open House will be November 21st, join us for an opportunity to discuss what you read and help make a list for next year!
Our Fiber Arts group meets in the library's reference room on the third Wednesday of each month from 11:00am-1:00pm. This is an open group for all levels of experience, and we are always happy to have new participants! If you enjoy crocheting, knitting, sewing, felting, spinning, or any other fiber art, this is the place for you! Everyone is welcome to drop by with whatever project they are working on.
Please consider supporting the Willow Public Library! Here are three easy ways you can help support us:
Thank you for helping your library grow!