Use of Borough Land
Land Use Permits may be obtained from the LMD for use of borough-owned land for activities that cannot be authorized under another category. Permits may be for commercial or private use of unimproved borough land and have duration longer than 7 days at any one location n or longer than 21 days in a 12 month period.
Examples of land use permits are:
- Setting up an air quality monitoring station for 5 years
- Provide a seasonal fish guiding camp
- Parking a private vehicle at a day-use lot for longer than 1 day
Land Use permits require:
- General liability insurance
- A security deposit, and
- A minimum annual payment of $500
It is advised that the applicant speak with a land management agent prior to submitting an application. The application process will take longer than 30 days to complete.
There are no commercial timber sales at this time.