Public Notices > April 21 Regular Meeting
APRIL 21 REGULAR MEETING
The Matanuska-Susitna Borough Assembly will be holding a regular meeting on April 21, 2020, at 6 p.m.
Governor Dunleavy’s Mandate 9.1.2 reads:
“……no gatherings of more than 10 people may take place, and if a gathering does take place people must be six feet apart from each other.”
APRIL 21 REGULAR ASSEMBLY MEETING:
Due to State Mandate 9.1.2, all testimony will be taken telephonically; there will be NO public attendance at the meeting.
To provide public testimony please call 1-907-290-7880 or 1-844-643-2217 and enter participant code 137-427-098# (do not forget to enter the pound sign).
- Once you call in, you will placed on hold and hear music until it is your turn to speak.
- When it is your turn to speak, you will be unmuted and hear “You have been admitted to the meeting.”
- Once you hear that, please state your name for the record and provide your input.
- VERY IMPORTANT – if you are streaming the meeting, you will need to turn the stream down when it is your turn to speak. If you do not turn it down, there will be feedback and your testimony will be hard to understand.
- Livestream Audio at Radiofreepalmer.Org;
- Live Stream Video at https://Matanuska.Legistar.Com/Calendar ; or
- Facebook Live at https://facebook.com/MatSuBorough
***Don’t forget to turn the streaming down when it is your turn to speak. ***For further information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 861-8683