Public Notices > Extra Protocols in Place at the Pools
Proceedures for Pool Patrons
- The locker rooms are open.
- The hot tub is now open.
*Please follow the Mat-Su Borough and CDC guidelines below in order for us to continue to keep the hot tub open for your enjoyment.
1. No more than 2 people at a time other than household family members
2. Please maintain 6 feet or as much distance from other bathers as possible3. 15-minute limit per person so all bathers may have a chance to use the hot tub.
- We now allow up to 25 participants during lap swim and 50 for open swim and rentals.
- Patrons will shower before swimming.
No one can enter the pool or locker room areas who is exhibiting symptoms, or who has knowingly been in contact with a suspected positive case of Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
It is now required as of 11/5/20 that cloth face coverings be worn by patrons, except in the water. Social distancing of ten(10) feet by non-family or households should be maintained while swimming and regular six(6) feet in the facility.