Enhanced 911 Advisory Board
The board shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- provide for an annual review of the 911 system
- review improvements and enhancements to the 911 system operations, policies, and procedures for the 911 system
- make recommendations to the assembly on equipment, operations, policies, and procedures for the enhanced 911 system
- review and make recommendations to the assembly, cities, and any other users of the enhanced 911 system on annual budgets, expenses and revenues
- recommend expenditures from the enhanced 911 fund.
The board shall meet at least quarterly or as called by the chair.
Please check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.