The Platting Board acts on applications for preliminary plats, variances, public use easements, plat note amendments and vacations of public interest. The Platting Board also acts on appeals of the Platting Officer's decisions. MSB 43.15.005(A)
The Platting Officer acts upon applications for abbreviated plats, waivers, and 40 acre exemptions and right-of-way acquisition plats. MSB 43.15.005(B)
Meetings Dates, the Platting Packet, Agendas, and Minutes are listed under Agendas & Minutes.
Please check the current Platting Board Meeting schedule.
Meeting procedures for the Platting Board and Abbreviated Plat Hearings regarding the COVID-19.
IN PERSON: State Health Mandate allows for a gathering of no more than 50 people. Should you wish to testify on a Platting Board case, please adhere to the following:
- Please adhere to the 6-foot distance between others and wear a mask at all meetings. It is highly recommended that you bring your own mask to wear.
RADIO FREE PALMER AUDIO: You can livestream the platting board meetings by audio at radiofreepalmer.org till June 30, 2020
TELEPHONIC - CALL IN STUDIO: The phone will only be used for the public who cannot be at the meeting in person if they are out of the area by driving distance to attend, are sick & have the COVID-19, and are out of state. To call into the meeting for public testimony, please adhear to the following guidlines.
- Phone Numbers to call in for meetings will be posted in the Agenda until June 30, 2020.
- Once you call in, you will be asked by the call in studio moderator your Name, phone number, mailing address, and what case you would like to speak on. You will be muted until the case you wish to speak on is presented.
- The procedure process will be the same as it has been in the past. The Platting Board Chair will read the agenda item into the record, staff will give their report, public testimony will be opened, a motion will be made to either approve, deny, or continue the agenda item.
- When it is your turn to speak under public testimony, you will be unmuted by the studio moederator.
- Once you are unmuted please state your name for the record, and provide your comments. You have 3 minutes to state your concerns & comments. This is not a question and answer session. This is only for stating your concerns and comments.
VIDEO CONFERENCE: The Platting Board meeting will be held by video conference on Microsoft Teams Program for staff, surveyors, and petitioners use.
- The Link to the conference will be E-mailed to staff, surveyors, and petitioners.
If you have questions regarding any case to be heard, please call the Platting Office at 861-7874 for staff to answer your questions.
Please check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.
Platting Board MembersJordan Rausa, Chair
LaMarr Anderson, Vice Chair
Dennis Vau Dell
Vacant, Seat 3
John Shadrach (Alt)
Justin Hatley (Alt)