The Platting Board acts on applications for preliminary plats, variances, public use easements, plat note amendments and vacations of public interest. The Platting Board also acts on appeals of the Platting Officer's decisions. MSB 43.15.005(A)
The Platting Officer acts upon applications for abbreviated plats, waivers, and 40 acre exemptions and right-of-way acquisition plats. MSB 43.15.005(B)
Meetings Dates, the Platting Packet, Agendas, and Minutes are listed under Agendas & Minutes.
Please check the current Platting Board Meeting schedule.
Meeting procedures for the Platting Board and Abbreviated Plat Hearings regarding the COVID-19.
Ways to participate in Platting Board Meetings:
IN PERSON: Should you wish to testify in person, please adhere to the 6-foot distance between yourself and others. It is highly recommended that you bring your own mask to wear.
TELEPHONIC TESTIMONY: To call into the meeting for public testimony, please adhear to the following guidlines.
- Dial 1-855-225-1887; with Conference ID #7854; You will hear “Joining conference” when you are admitted to the meeting.
- You will be automatically muted and able to listen to the meeting.
- When the Chair announces audience participation or a public hearing you would like to speak to, press *3; you will hear “Your hand has been raised.”
- When it is your turn to testify you will hear “Your line has been unmuted.”
- State your name for the record, spell your last name, and provide your testimony.
- This is not a question and answer session. This is only for stating your concerns and comments.
If you have questions regarding any case to be heard, please call the Platting Office at 861-7874 for staff to answer your questions.
Please check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.
Platting Board MembersJordan Rausa, Chair
Wilfred Fernandez, Vice Chair
Dennis Vau Dell
Vacant, Seat 3
John Shadrach (Alt)
Justin Hatley (Alt)