Board of Ethics
The Board of Ethics is comprised of 5 seats. The duties of the Board are as follows:
- to prescribe and promulgate rules and regulations governing its own internal organization and procedures in a manner consistent with MSB 2.71
- to conduct hearings, recommend disciplinary action, assess penalties, and make referrals
- to recommend changes to the ethics code;
- to investigate complaints alleging violation of the standards of the ethics code
- upon written request of any municipal official, to issue an advisory opinion, in writing, as to any questions of conflicts of interest
- to make recommendations to the Assembly for amendments to the ethics code and for other legislation affecting the subject matter of the ethics code
- to provide a continuing program of education, assistance and information about the ethics code to persons to whom it applies
- to timely process complaints concerning acts subject to the code
- to create and revise policies and procedures as necessary to transact business under the ethics code.
The Ethics code can be found at MSB 2.71.
Please check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.
Phone907-861-8684 Full Directory
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
|September 18, 2019||Special Meeting re: Review and Discussion of Assem...||Agenda||Packet|
|August 26, 2019||Special Meeting for Review, Discussion, and Possib...||Agenda||Packet|
|July 29, 2019||Review Of Assembly Ordinance Serial No. 19-088||Agenda||Packet|
|May 22, 2019||Ethics Board Case No. 19-01 - Request for Advisory...||Agenda|